Saturday, September 29, 2007

Upcoming events news

There are several events I am exhibiting at coming up in the next few weeks. First up is Politics Pays Back, which opens on Wednesday 3rd October at the Kowalsky Gallery in central London. This is organised by the Design and Artists Copyright Society and I have some original artwork and news and political animations on show. The show runs until Jan 31st 2008.


This drawing isn't on show, but it might be called the artist in preparation...can you see the fear?

And on the weekend of October 13th and 14th, I shall be taking part in the annual Big Draw. This year's London launch, is in Covent Garden market and the theme is High Life-Low Life. There's a link here to last year's excitments (thanks for reminding me Clare.) If the track record of the event is anything to go by, it should be a great, fun weekend. Please come along and watch the Battle of the Cartoonists on Sunday afternoon.

Lastly, I also have to give a talk to a room of sixth formers at a school in Cambridge about what it is I do for a living. Of all these upcoming events, this is the one that scares the pants off me the quickest...

No comments: